What we can do for you
Bookkeeping & Reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- compare your internal records with bank statements in order to identify and rectify any discrepancies.
- Profit & Loss Statements
- monthly, quarterly or annual report of income and expenses to guage the financial performance of your business.
- Cash Flow Management
- manage your cash flow to ensure you have cash when you need it. This is often a critical aspect of running your business.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- key information about the financial state of your business into language you can understand.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- identify money that is owed to you by your customers and money that you owe suppliers, with debt collection services also available.
- End of financial year processes
- take away the pressure associated with ensuring your books are ready for the end of financial year and your tax accountant.
- budget for income and expenses to facilitate proactive business management into the future.
- General Payroll
- ensure your staff are paid the correct rates and paid according to the correct hours worked.
- PAYG Withholdings
- Any business that has employees or pays employees of another business must withhold an amount from payments made to them. Any payments made to a business that doesn’t quote an ABN on an invoice or other documentation must also have an amount withheld from payments.
- calculation of leave including holiday, personal, long service and rostered days off.
BAS, IAS & GST Assistance
- BAS/IAS preparation & lodgement
- Record transactions correctly for GST purposes and prepare and lodge BAS and IAS by the deadline dates.
- Setup and training
- Setup of your business on Xero, and training to get the most out of it
- Conversion from your existing accounting package, including past transactions
- Business Healthcheck
- Analysis of your business cashflow