What we can do for you
Bookkeeping & Reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- compare your internal records with bank statements in order to identify and rectify any discrepancies.
- Profit & Loss Statements
- monthly, quarterly or annual report of income and expenses to guage the financial performance of your business.
- Cash Flow Management
- manage your cash flow to ensure you have cash when you need it. This is often a critical aspect of running your business.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- key information about the financial state of your business into language you can understand.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- identify money that is owed to you by your customers and money that you owe suppliers, with debt collection services also available.
- End of financial year processes
- take away the pressure associated with ensuring your books are ready for the end of financial year and your tax accountant.
- budget for income and expenses to facilitate proactive business management into the future.
- General Payroll
- ensure your staff are paid the correct rates and paid according to the correct hours worked.
- PAYG Withholdings
- Any business that has employees or pays employees of another business must withhold an amount from payments made to them. Any payments made to a business that doesn’t quote an ABN on an invoice or other documentation must also have an amount withheld from payments.
- calculation of leave including holiday, personal, long service and rostered days off.
BAS, IAS & GST Assistance
- BAS/IAS preparation & lodgement
- Record transactions correctly for GST purposes and prepare and lodge BAS and IAS by the deadline dates.
- Setup and training
- Setup of your business on Xero, and training to get the most out of it
- Conversion from your existing accounting package, including past transactions
- Business Healthcheck
- Analysis of your business cashflow
Don't be shy. Get in touch
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!